Monday, March 8, 2010

Family Fun

Last night the kids and I joined JP and about 70 other people at Let it Shine (a local gymnastics center) for youth group. It was the monthly outreach to the Against the Grain moms and kids. My kids love these events, especially since they love the AtG kids. They all had a great time, despite Riley getting hit in the face with a cell phone before it even started! And the 47 times John Mark got hurt playing dodge ball with the big kids. Here's some pictures for y'all!

Could she be any cuter in her "gymnasitcs outfit"?

I think he has his mother's graceful style.



This is a cute family shot in the foam pit. What I am not posting is the horrible view of me trying to get OUT of the foam pit. Not pretty!

JP trying to "dunk"

2 comments:

Mary-Kate said...

I love the foam pit picture! That is too cute! We should hang out soon! Feel like we haven't see you guys in ages.

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! You're right - Riley couldn't be any cuter in her gymnastics outfit (or any other outfit, for that matter).
Love the foam pit one, too.