Friday, September 26, 2008
Not all work!
To combat the idea that I am a mad woman and way too busy, I decided to let you know what today was like. I got up and got John Mark on the bus. Then I SAT and drank coffee and watched some of the Today show. Then I got Riley up and took her to Heather's. Then I went to the gym for Pilates. I renewed my license plates (the only matter of business for my day) and came home. I hung around the house, slowly cleaning the kitchen and sorting laundry. Mingling in a nap and some tv and a chat with my sister. I met John Mark as he came off the bus and we had Popcorn and M&M's together. Then my friend Melanie came over and we hung out and scrapbooked (my favorite thing to do!!). JP fixed dinner and put the kids to bed. Now I am relaxing on the couch with a glass of wine. So I do live by the motto that all work and no play makes Jack (or Jill) a dull boy. Hooray for "ME DAY"s!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you sister...Sounds like Heaven! See you tomorrow night...
Post a Comment