1. Life with 6 people in the house is a BUSY one!
2. I want to respect their privacy.
3. I wasn't nearly prepared for the way that God was going to change our family through these two people!
That story in itself is so complicated and long, that I am not going to write it all out right now (but I promise I will!). Let's just say, that obedience to God has it's rewards. We have been so blessed by the addition to our family, that it is hard for me to remember a time before they were here.

Then last Wednesday, December 9th, God blessed us even more with the birth of another family member. The best part was that I did not have to be pregnant or give birth! Angela gave birth to Aaron David (yes that name is after my Dad!!!) on Dec 9th at 4:54pm. He weighed 7lb 6 oz and is absolutely beautiful.
It is so much fun having a new baby around. Especially since I don't have to be the one getting up in the middle of the night to feed him! Our lives have been changed forever. Welcome to the family Baby Aaron.

2 comments:
I LOVE BABY AARON
...and of course all of the other six members of the Robinson family! :)
Jill, we're so proud that this relationship is still ongoing and that they have become family. You guys are such an awesome example. And welcome, Aaron! Maybe we will get to meet him one day.
Post a Comment