Friday, April 10, 2009

Gimme Some Candy

I have been good. Real good. I have not cheated once on my Lent sacrifices of Target and candy. The Target part was really not hard at all. I don't miss it. But the candy....oh the candy. I sure do miss that. I miss it at night when I work. I miss a piece after dinner. I miss it as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. I am SOOOOOO ready for the Easter morning candy fest. One of the worst parts was reading our book
club book (The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen) in which every chapter was titled a different kind of candy. That was just cruel and unusual punishment. But only two more days to go!!! I can do this. But come Sunday....Bring it ON!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a ridiclous sweet tooth as well. It's torture. And I loved The Sugar Queen and really want to read Garden Spells as well.