Saturday, November 29, 2008

Riley's 3rd Birthday

November 18, 2008.

My baby turned 3 today. I really can’t believe that she is no longer a baby, but a girl. She is so different from her brother, I just love watching her personality develop before our eyes. These are the things that I love about Riley: I love her smile, her dimples, her attachment to me, her adoration of her father, her admiration of her brother, her intelligence, her vocabulary, her musical ability, her ability to be a friend (even at such a young age), her imagination, her imaginary friends, her spunk, her independence….the list just continues to grow.

We had Riley’s birthday party at Jump Zone. She has been asking for 8 months to have her party there. All of our small group and a couple of her other friends were there.



Cassie Osborn was the hostess of the party (she works at Jump Zone and Riley “requested” her). I think that was one of Riley’s favorite parts of the party!














The part that made me laugh the hardest was when we were singing Happy Birthday, Riley started to sing. John Mark would have none of this…so he tried to cover her mouth. Such my rule-follower and rule-breaker.












So Happy Birthday Riley! We love you!

No comments: