But that is how I feel....dreadfully busy. Ever since I have returned from Guatemala, I feel like I cannot get a handle on my life. I think I am past re-entry, but now I'm just busy. Busy doing laundry, helping with homework, baking cookies, cleaning and cleaning, planning small group, working for JP, working at the hospital, watching the Olympics, checking emails and Facebook...the list could go on and on. But what in that list is really important? Where are the relationships in that list? I am going to start working harder to make sure that what I am "busy" with, really matters. Like my husband, my kids, my friends, my family. That is where busy turns from dreadful to delightlful!
I did get to spend one day last week having a great time with my new friend Beth and her daughter Gracey. We are hoping that Riley and Gracey will be great friends.....and the moms too! It is good to see Riley playing with kids her own age.
**Note to self...this spinning swing will make Riley throw up!

3 comments:
Things for me to look forward to!!!
By the way, I can't believe how much Riley looks like me.
Riley is looking a little pale in the face on that swing! ha! It was terrible but hilarious at the same time ;) Let's go again soon..
ugh...yes, busy...man, how I wish for the simple life!!!! :)
p.s. I'm in love with these pictures...
Post a Comment