Monday, June 30, 2008

That's gonna leave a mark!

A few yers ago JP mentioned that he wanted to get a tatoo. I blew it off, but a couple of months ago, I brought it up again (he had forgotten about it!!). I told him that I thought he should get one! So tonight we went to Lone Wolfe tatoo shop for JP's tatoo. He wanted a Celtic trinity knot. This has been a favorite symbol of his for awhile now. He has it carved on all of his skateboards and he hunted to find the perfect one. So here's a look at the process:



He said it didn't hurt too much. I guess I'll find out next month when I get my matching one!!

4 comments:

Jamie Vance said...

Stinkin sweet! The green looks awesome! Cant wait to see your matching one!

Emily said...

JP's lucky to have such a cool wife!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Are you really getting a matching one? Katie

erica osborn said...

Yes Jill! get a tatoo!!!!!